**Routine Service Starts at $45.00**
Priority Service an additional $50-$100 (Attempted Same Day)
Rush Service an additional $30 (Attempted within 24-72 Hours)
Skip Tracing Rates Starting at $60
Initial Bad Address (Same Cost as Service)
All other Services - Please Call for a Personalized Quote
**Certain Restrictions Apply**
Download a Service of Process Request Form
- STANDARD SERVICE: Papers will be served in a timely manner (first attempt in within 4-7 days of receipt of documents). For some counties additional time may be required.
- PRIORITY SERVICE: A server will be sent out the same day to attempt service. (File must be received by 11am for the same day service to avoid the higher same day rush fee of $100.00)
- RUSH SERVICE: A server will be sent out within 24-72 hours to attempt service.
- SKIP TRACING / LOCATING DEFENDANTS: If you’re having a hard time locating an individual we can help
- SURVEILLANCE: We have servers on call that will wait for the defendant to serve
- PERSONAL PICK-UP: Your papers can be picked up from your home or business Seven (7) days a week. (A small fee will be charged)
- PHOTOGRAPHS: For comprehensive vehicle accidents sites as well as general purpose photos & personal injury.
- BULK RATES: Receive a discount rate with 100 papers or more per calendar month
- REFUNDS: Once an attempt or work has started, there are no refunds. A $25.00 administrative fee can be accessed for all received but not attempted cancelled services.
Please contact our offices for SPECIAL discounted pricing if you plan to have us serve 100 or more documents per month.
At Roland Process Service, we work days, nights, and weekends to assure due diligence. Our process servers take great care to vary the schedule and location of their case attempts so as to best serve the subject. All services are followed up by a notarized Affidavit of Service. Files can be emailed or mailed. Courier service is available for bulk documents upon request. High volume clients may be eligible for discount rates. Please call or email for details
Our Colorado Process Servers Covers
We Serve All Colorado Counties
If an area that you are needing service in is not listed above please feel free to contact us so we may further assist you.
** For high volume clients that give us over 100 files per month, or CT Corporation Services*